We can offer a respite service if we have a bed available. We currently have a limited availability due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If we are able to take in a respite client they will need to be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival and isolated until the results come back.
Job Description detailing what duties and delegated authority I will perform:
- Carrying out assessments, risk assessments and creating person centred care plans.
- Planning bespoke menus and activities with individuals.
- Assisting individuals with activities for daily living.
- Mobile hairdressing and nail care can be arranged.
- Assisting individuals with their personal dignity.
- Household management, maintaining standards in line with COSHH.
- Cooking including food preparation and storage in line with food hygiene standards.
- Transporting and escorting clients on their chosen excursions.
- Extra care that maybe required during your stay will be put in place at an additional cost.
If you would like to enquire about booking the Respite room please see our booking page for more information.